The Portfolio Review is open to photographers whose pictures are part of a recognizable and coherent project or oeuvre and reflect a substantive and individual creative idea. We cannot consider commissioned work produced for commercial purposes.
1. Send us an email at JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING .
2. Include a CV and no more than 10 pictures (72 dpi). Alternatively, include a link to your homepage.
3. Indicate how many meetings you would like to book (6 or 12).
4. Indicate which experts you would like to meet, as well as which ones you would prefer not to meet. Please note that we may not be able to satisfy all requests. We also reserve the right to change the meeting times to as needed due to scheduling requirements and limited availabilities. For an up-to-date list of experts, please click here.
5. We will select the participants from the submissions we receive. Successful applicants will be notified in the order of the arrival of their submission. This notification will include payment information.
6. Your participation is fixed not until we receive your participation fee. Our bank details will be included in our email notifying you of your admission. You must pay by bank transfer; we cannot accept cash payments, credit cards, PayPal, or any other form of payment.
Participation fees: (rates do not include VAT)
- 6 meetings of 20 minutes each: EUR 135
- 12 meetings of 20 minutes each: EUR 255
7. The names of all participants will be published on www.eyes-on.at and announced in our newsletter. To secure your Portfolio Review spot, please pay your participation fee by the date noted above.
Please direct all inquiries to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING .
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 27, 2014, 12noon.
Unfortunately, we cannot finalize the schedule of meetings until a few days before the event.
Participating photographers will be given 20-minute slots to discuss their work in one-on-one meetings with leading representatives of the photography scene: curators, festival directors, editors, gallery operators, leading photography educators, and prominent photographers. The reviewers will speak German or English.
The reviewers will select each day’s five best portfolios. At the end of the second day, a five-member jury will choose the winning portfolio from this selection.