Institutions (museums, cultural institutes, galleries, off-spaces) as well as artists are invited to submit projects. A five-member jury reviews the submitted proposals and selects the projects to be included in the festival program and catalogue.
SUBMISSIONS UNTIL MARCH 30th, 2016.
Please follow these steps for your complete submission:
1) Fill out and send the online-form.
You will need contact details, project title and concept, biographies, credits etc. Please note that a fixed exhibition venue is required already for the submission. Due to administrative reasons the form is only available in German, please feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance.
2) Transfer of submission fee
Please transfer the fee of EUR 48,- incl. VAT to the following account:
Kunstverein Vladimir und Estragon
IBAN AT12 2011 1000 0591 7239
Use as reason for payment the title of the project to enable us to link it with the appropriate project.
min. 5 images for solo shows respectively 1-2 images/artist for group shows
required data: jpg, 300 dpi, short edge 15 cm
Please add also here the title of the project as subject matter/in the message box to link it with the appropriate project.
4) E-mail confirmation
We will inform you about the decision of the jury (no admission, admission to the program/admission to the program and the catalogue) until April 30th, 2016.
Please note that
- exhibitions/events must take place between 25.10. and 30.11.2016.
- we are not able to provide financial support or locations for exhibitions/events.
- only projects with paid submission fee will be presented at the jury’s meeting.
- exhibitions that were shown at Eyes On in the past cannot be accepted.
- only a part of the program can be included in the catalogue.
- we will need updated information of all projects that are included in the program. You’ll get precise information together with the announcement of the jury’s results.
- the logo of Eyes On - Month of Photography Vienna must be on all printed matters.
Eyes On - Month of Photography Vienna provides:
- local and international public relations for the entire festival
- media cooperations with the radio, newspapers and specialized press
- advertising of the festival via postcards, posters, print media ads
- lectorship and translation of exhibition texts
- editing of pocket guide and catalogue
- content management of the website and social media
- supporting program (talks, walks, reviews) with international guests
- assistance at the info point at the MUSA during the whole time of the festival
- posters and pocket guides for the venues
- 3 specimen copies of the catalogue